Boiler Repair Service
When your boiler or furnace stops working this winter, make the right call to County Wide Mechanical. Our CT. licensed and Nate certified technicians are boiler repair specialists. They’re trained to service all makes and models of furnaces and boilers. We back that expertise work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you’re looking for fast, same day reliable boiler service for your home in Connecticut, you can count on us to be there. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Rest assured, we can get an expert technician there.
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Replacement
- Hot Water or Steam Boilers
- Boiler Maintenance
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Commercial Boiler Repair
Expert Boiler Repair When You Need It
Our expert technicians conduct thorough diagnostics of our client’s furnace or boiler, before making any pronouncements of what can be wrong. This step is important, because we must gain as much
information on your heating system as possible, to make the right diagnosis for you.
Ensuring the right diagnosis of your system, can actually save a homeowner thousands of dollars in unnecessary labor and equipment.
Our air conditioning and heating technicians are familiar with the complexities of all types of systems. We will sit with you to go over your HVAC systems diagnosis and explain any issues, before making recommendations.
7 Important Tips Before You Call for Boiler Repair
If you believe your boiler may be broken, but are unsure, we offer 7 important tips to check, before you call. Because we know your time is valuable.
- Make Sure Your Thermostat is Set to “Heat.” Seasons change and we’re only human. It’s easy to overlook something that may seem so minor. So, just double check and make sure its set to “heat.”
- Check the Circuit Breaker. Find your home’s electrical panel and look for the circuit breaker that controls your boiler. Make sure it is set to the “on” position. If its in the middle, cycle it to the “off” position and then reset it to the “on” position. If it won’t stay in the “on” position, give us a call. They’re may be a bigger problem.
- Check Your Boiler Switch. The switch typically looks like a regular old light switch. It may, or may not, have a red cover identifying it as the boiler switch. Make sure its set to the “on” position.
- Ensure That Your Pilot Light is On. If it’s not, relight it. If you believe that there may be a gas leak, you can call the gas company and they’ll come check it out.
- Is Your Baseboard heating not working? This could be because of excess air in the heating pipes. Open the radiator bleed valve at the top of the radiator to get rid of the air. When water starts to squirt from the radiator, close the valve.
- Is the Water Level in Your Boiler Too Low? If your boiler has an automatic filling system, the pressure relief valve should maintain a 12-15 psi by keeping the water level at at least half full. If you do not have a pressure relief valve, manually add water to the boiler by opening up the water feed valve, until boiler pressure reaches 12 psi.
- Is Your Boiler Leaking or Just Not Working Properly? Call us. You may have a bigger problem and it’s best to have our experts diagnose the problem.
Still having issues? The give us a call now.
Top Reasons to Choose Us
- Express, Same Day Boiler Repairs: Professional Repairs –
For all your boilers and furnace repairs, you can rely on us to be there fast, today at a time that is convenient for you.
- All Makes and Models of Boilers: Our expert technicians have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair all issues on any make or model of boiler or heating system, not just some.
- Expert Boiler Repair Service: We are fully licensed and insured and experienced to handle all your heating and cooling needs. Our technicians are clean-cut, courteous and respectful of your time and home and will always clean before they leave.
- 24 Hours A Day Repairs: We’re available for your heating emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We get that emergencies happen at the most inconvenient times.
- Up-Front Per Job Pricing: You get a full price up front, before we start any repairs, so you can make an informed choice.
- Service with a Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re so confident of the great service we provide to our customers, that we guarantee you’ll be satisfied!
- Free Estimates on Replacements: If your system is beyond repair, or you’re thinking of upgrading to a modern, energy efficient alternative, we’ll provide you with a Free Estimate on any replacement boiler.
- Helpful, Friendly Service: We take the time to give you helpful advice and answer questions you may have about your heating repairs or needs.
- Our Customers Love Us!: But don’t just take our word for it. See it for yourself in Google, Yelp!, and Home Advisors. We literally have 100s of 5 star reviews from happy and satisfied County Wide Mechanical customers. See more of our reviews now.
When you’re spending your hard earned money on a boiler replacement or repair, we know you want the job done right. We also know that you want to make sure that it is installed correctly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. That’s why we set the gold standard with a commitment to your complete satisfaction with your furnace installation. We offer;
- 100% Guaranteed Service
- Written warranties
- Up-front per job pricing
- Licensed boiler and furnace technicians
- Clean and tidy work
- Friendly and helpful crews
24 Hour Service
County Wide Mechanical Services is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your emergency heating and cooling needs. Our technicians are experts in trouble shooting your boiler and furnace problems.
- Fast response
- 24/7 service
For all your boiler repairs and needs in Connecticut, call and speak with the heating and cooling experts at County Wide Mechanical today.