When your furnace stops working this winter, make the right call to County Wide Mechanical. Our licensed and Nate Certified technicians are furnace repair specialists. They’re trained to service all makes and models of furnaces and boilers. We back that expertise work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you’re looking for fast, same day reliable furnace repair for your home in Connecticut, you can count on us to be there. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Rest assured, we can get an expert technician there.
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Electric, Gas, Oil, and Propane Furnaces
- Furnace Maintenance
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Commercial Furnace Repair
Expert Furnace Repair When You Need It
Our expert technicians conduct thorough diagnostics of our client’s furnace or boiler before making any pronouncements of what can be wrong. This step is important because we must gain as much
information on your heating system as possible in order to make the right diagnosis for you.
Ensuring the right diagnosis of your system can actually save a homeowner thousands of dollars in unnecessary labor and equipment.
Our air conditioning and heating technicians are familiar with the complexities of all types of systems. We will sit with you to go over your HVAC system’s diagnosis and explain any issues before making recommendations.
4 Important Tips Before You Call for Furnace Repair
If you believe your furnace may be broken, but are unsure, we offer 4 important tips to check before you call. We know your time is valuable.
- Make Sure Your Thermostat is Set to “Heat.” Seasons change and we’re only human. It’s easy to overlook something that may seem so minor. So, just double check and make sure it’s set to “heat.”
- Check the Circuit Breaker. Find your home’s electrical panel and look for the circuit breaker that controls your furnace. Make sure it is set to the “on” position. If it’s in the middle, cycle it to the “off” position and then reset it to the “on” position. If it won’t stay in the “on” position, give us a call. There may be a bigger problem.
- Check Your Furnace Switch. The switch typically looks like a regular old light switch. It may, or may not, have a red cover identifying it as the furnace switch. Make sure it’s set to the “on” position. You may need to give it a few minutes before the furnace turns on. Many furnaces have built-in delays.
- Change Your Furnace’s Filter. Dirty filters are one of the most common reasons for inefficient furnace performance. Be sure you’re changing your filter every one to three months for optimal performance of your furnace.
If you’ve gone through this simple check list of tips and your furnace still isn’t working, give us a call. We’re here 24-7 for your furnace repair needs.
Top Reasons to Choose Us
- Express, Same Day Furnace Repairs: Professional Repairs –
For all your furnace repairs, you can rely on us to be there fast, today at a time that is convenient for you.
- All Makes and Models of Furnaces: Our expert technicians have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair all issues on any make or model of furnace or heating system, not just some.
- Expert Furnace Repair Service: We are fully licensed, insured, and experienced to handle all your heating and cooling needs. Our technicians are clean-cut, courteous, and respectful of your time and home and will always clean before they leave.
- 24 Hours A Day Repairs: We’re available for your heating emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We get that emergencies happen at the most inconvenient times.
- Up-Front Per Job Pricing: You get a full price up front, before we start any repairs, so you can make an informed choice.
- Service with a Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re so confident of the great service we provide to our customers that we guarantee you’ll be satisfied!
- Free Estimates on Replacements: If your system is beyond repair, or you’re thinking of upgrading to a modern, energy efficient alternative, we’ll provide you with a Free Estimate on any replacement furnace.
- Helpful, Friendly Service: We take the time to give you helpful advice and answer questions you may have about your heating repairs or needs.
- Our Customers Love Us!: But don’t just take our word for it. See it for yourself on Google, Yelp!, and Home Advisors. We literally have 100s of 5 star reviews from happy and satisfied County Wide Mechanical customers. See more of our reviews now.
When you’re spending your hard earned money on a furnace replacement or repair, we know you want the job done right. We also know that you want to make sure that it is installed correctly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. That’s why we set the gold standard with a commitment to your complete satisfaction with your furnace installation. We offer;
- 100% Guaranteed Service
- Written warranties
- Up-front per job pricing
- Licensed HVAC and plumbing professionals
- Clean and tidy
- Friendly and helpful
24 Hour Service
County Wide Mechanical Services is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your emergency heating and cooling needs. Our technicians are experts in troubleshooting your HVAC problems.
- Fast response
- 24/7 service
For all your furnace repairs and needs in Connecticut, call and speak with the heating and cooling experts at County Wide Mechanical today.