HVAC Tune Up Service
At County Wide Mechanical strives to provide you with HVAC Tune Up service that fits your lifestyle and also your pocketbook.
Preparing your HVAC system for heating or cooling use, can help you be more prepared for extreme weather usage. It can also potentially save you thousands of dollars from breaking down at the most inconvenient time.
We also are firm believers the best way to prevent expensive future ac repairs is to schedule regular HVAC tune up service and/or maintenance. Manufacturers also agree, that having your air conditioning system tuned up at least one time a year, is key to your HVAC system’s life span.
County Wide Mechanical can even spot potential issues, before they turn into a problem. Not only can you potentially spot those issues, but you can save yourself a lot of headaches by;
- Extending the life of you HVAC system
- Reducing the need for repairs
- Reducing your energy consumption and bills
- Protecting your current investment
HVAC Tune Up Service on All Systems
That’s right – we tune-ups all major brands of HVAC systems. Our Nate certified technicians are qualified to work on your systems. Regardless of the type of system or the brand you own.
- Central Air Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split Maintenance
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Air Filtration System Maintenance
- Commercial and Residential Maintenance
Top Reasons to Choose County Wide Mechanical
1. Express, Same Day HVAC Repairs and Tune Up Services : Professional Repairs –
For all your ac tune-up, maintenance and repairs, you can rely on us to be there fast, today at a time that is convenient for you.
2. All Makes and Models of Cooling Systems: At County Wide Mechanical, we have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair all issues on any make or model of air conditioning system, not just some.
3. Expert AC Maintenance Service: Expert Technicians – County Wide Mechanical is fully licensed and insured and experienced to handle all your cooling needs. Our technicians are clean-cut, courteous and respectful of your time and home and will always clean before they leave.
4. 24 Hour, & Day Repairs: We’re available for your cooling emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as we understand emergencies happen at the most inopportune times.
5. Up-Front Per Job Pricing: Service We can give you a full price up front before we start any repairs so you can make an informed choice.
6. Service with a Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re so confident of the great service we provide our customers, that we guarantee you’ll be satisfied!
7. Free Estimates on Replacements: If your system is beyond repair or you’re thinking of upgrading to a modern, energy efficient alternative, we’ll provide you with a free estimate on any replacement air conditioning system.
8. Helpful, Friendly Service: We take the time to give you helpful advice and answer questions you may have about your cooling repairs or needs.
9. Our Customers Love Us!: But don’t just take our word for it. See it for yourself in Google, Yelp!, and Home Advisors. We literally have 100s of 5 star reviews from happy and satisfied County Wide Mechanical customers. See more of our reviews now.
When you’re spending your hard earned money on an HVAC / air conditioning service or installation, we know you definitely want to make sure that it is installed correctly and to manufacturer’s specifications. That’s why County Wide Mechanical sets the gold standard with a commitment to your complete satisfaction with your air conditioning installation. We offer;
- 100% Guaranteed Service
- Written warranties
- Up-front per job pricing
- Licensed HVAC and plumbing professionals
- Clean and tidy
- Friendly and helpful
24 Hour Service
County Wide Mechanical Services is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We’re here for all your emergency air conditioning service needs. Our technicians are experts in trouble shooting your HVAC problems. We guarantee it.
- Fast response
- 24/7 service
For all your HVAC tune up, maintenance and repair needs, call and speak with the cooling experts. We have over 20 years of experience service Connecticut’s heating and cooling needs.
Call Us Now to Set-Up a FREE In Home Consultation!
License #S10398566 – #P10287322